Top tags

Wednesday 22 December 2010

Deep clean shampoo (liquid soap)


Before I used handmade soap, my scalp was having acnes occasionally. I just though it was probably like normal pimples / acnes on face. It was a bit itchy and hard but no white head or liquid in it usually and it was gone pretty quick compare with those pimples / acnes on face. I didn’t suspect it could be caused by something else until I stumbled upon book of handmade soap in bookstore. Actually many hair shampoos and hair conditioners, as well as cosmetics products, in market contain dimethicone or cyclomethicone which can smoothen our hair. Since it acts as a sealed particle, if we keep using the shampoos and conditioners, it will cover our hair, making hair cuticle becomes thicker and following hair treatment cannot go in. It turns out our hair quality getting bad.

Then I realized that it should be hair shampoos and hair conditioners blocking my head’s skin and leading to pimples / acnes. Having a second thought was that I felt my hair seemed not washed thoroughly whenever I washed for a very long time (I have thick hair).

The first time after I used this handmade shampoo, the experience was amazing. I could feel my head’s skin and hair are complete clean. I wash my hair every other day usually. I felt my hair was pretty dirty and oily already on the second day when I used hair shampoo and hair conditioner in market. But now my hair is still pretty clean and not so oily on the second day. Moreover, I don’t have pimples / acnes growing on my scalp. Note that there is transitional period to use handmade shampoo. Different people may feel different. For me, for the first 3-4 times after using the handmade shampoo, my hair was a bit sticky as it was washing off the chemicals over hair. About a week later, hair became very smooth and soft.

Ingredients: Coconut oil, canola oil, jojoba oil, castor oil, rosemary water.


在我接觸手工皂前,我頭髮內的頭皮偶爾會有頭瘡,我以為它只是像一般在臉上的暗瘡和粉刺一樣,它們有點痕癢和硬身,通常沒有白膿頭及膿水,比起臉上的暗瘡和粉刺,它們很快會消失。我沒有懷疑這可能由其他原因引起,直至我在書店偶然找到有關手工皂的書,才知道其實很多市售的洗髮精及護髮素(還有化妝品)包含矽靈,它可以使頭髮順,因為它作用似封閉劑,如果我們長期使用含矽靈的洗髮精及護髮素,它會覆蓋我們的頭髮頭皮,令頭髮角質層變厚變粗讓之後的護髮品無法進入頭髮中,使髮質反而變差

之後我意識到這可能應該是洗髮精及護髮素阻失我頭皮的毛孔而引致暗瘡和粉刺,再想多一會,每當我洗頭的時候,即使洗了很久總覺得洗得不夠徹底(我有很多頭髮)

在第一次用完這款天然手做的洗髮精後,感覺簡直無與倫比,我感到頭皮和頭髮是完全乾淨的。我通常隔天才洗頭,以前用市售的洗髮精及護髮素的時候,在第二天已感到頭髮很污穢和油膩的。但現在在第二天的時候仍感到頗乾淨和不會油膩膩的,再者我的頭皮已沒有暗瘡和粉刺了。對於手做的洗髮精,有一點要備註的就是會有過渡期,不同的人會有不同的感受,對我而言,在初期的第三及第四次使用的時候,因為要洗走頭髮上的化學成份頭髮摸上去的時候會感到黏黏的,大約一星期後頭髮變得十分柔軟和順滑。

成份: 椰子油,芥花籽油,荷荷芭油,蓖麻油,迷迭香水.

2 comments:

  1. This stuff is great. You have any more in stock? I still have over half a bottle, but the girl sitting next to me at work keeps scratching her head, and I know this deep clean shampoo will be good for her. Very long lasting and great finsh.
    K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I still have some in stock for myself.. haha

    But I had made another batches a week ago, so it will be more coming for sure :).

    ReplyDelete